Accomplish Your Goals During Winter Break (Inspired by the HC Finals Survival Kit)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

Staying up all night studying and taking finals can wreak havoc on your brain and your overall health. Luckily, this year Her Campus received a finals survival kit to take the team from nauseating exams to the much-needed winter break. In the kit: Chipotle BOGO and free burrito cards, Cold-EEZE cold remedy samples, TRESemmé hairsprays, Kettle Brand chips and maple bacon popcorn, chocolate peppermint stick Luna Bars, CamelBak Pink Eddy bottles, Bayer’s The Timeline Project Zines, a gift card from Chain & Charcoal, a bracelet from Baublebar, Aritizia giftcards and Cosabella underwear and coupons. The team enjoyed a flawless finals week complete with burritos and clear heads thanks to Cold-EEZE.

These items can do more than de-stress a demanding week, though; it can help you have a more productive winter break. Whether you’re completing an internship, saving up money by babysitting for a neighbor, taking a class or fulfilling any other goals, here are five items that will help you do it with flair:

1. ChipotleOkay, maybe a burrito bowl won’t help you land an ‘A’ in your J-term anthropology class, but you’re going to need a study break! Chipotle, like many others, is one of our favorite places to grab a bite to eat, and the usually long line gives you some time to indulge in Facebook stalking your crush. Chipotle has also released a mission statement called Food with Integrity, which highlights its efforts in using organic ingredients and serves more naturally raised meat than any other restaurant chain. #winwin

2. Luna BarsPop one of these protein bars into your purse for a snack on the way to your job or for when you’re still hungry after your short lunch break. The chocolate peppermint stick will get your holiday spirits up, along with your vitamin and calcium levels for a healthier you!

3. AritziaFor those of you that haven’t heard, Aritzia is a fashion boutique that cherishes excellent design and quality. Ever heard the saying retail therapy is the best therapy? True statement. When you look great, you feel great. And when you feel great, you produce great work.

4. CamelBakIt’s important to hydrate in order to stay on top of your game! CamelBak offers a calculator online to find, depending on your height, weight, gender, activity, weather and more, how much water you should drink in. A water bottle from CamelBak can last you a lifetime – it’s actually guaranteed.

5. TRESemméDon’t get caught in the wind or rain and end up with a frizzy ‘do. Quick touchups with a spritz of TRESemmé hairspray are easy to accomplish and the miniature sized cans fit into a purse as small as a clutch. Look fabulously pulled together in the office, class, on a date and everywhere in between.

Ellie Conley

Miami (OH)

Ellie Conley is a senior at Miami University. She is the current Editor-In-Chief and the former Publicity Coordinator for the Miami (OH) Chapter of Her Campus.