9 Celeb Weddings We Wish We Scored An Invite To

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

With summer right around the corner, we can hear wedding bells ringing and the rush of celebrity matrimonies marching our way. One can only remember the craze when Prince William and Kate tied the knot just a couple of years ago in April! Well take a seat, here are 9 upcoming celeb weddings that we WISH we had a royal invite to!

1. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie

One of Hollywood’s most notable “IT couples,” these two have been dating for what seems like an eternity. Always trotting around kids, making movies, or giving incredible amounts of money to charity, it makes sense on why the all stars have waited so long to tie the knot. Knowing Angie, we can guess that the ceremony will probably be held somewhere exotic. Even if you are team Aniston (I know I am!), I still can’t wait to see what this couple pulls off for their nuptials.

2. Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux

Speaking of Aniston, her upcoming wedding to fiancé Justin Theroux has many watching to see what she does. After her break-up with Pitt years ago, we’re all so happy that this girl next door finally found true love again with the very attractive Justin Theroux. Despite some suspicion about whether or not the couple will follow through with the nuptials, this wedding is sure to be one for the books! If only we could see this pair get hitched (sigh)!

3. Kim and Kanye

Oh here we go again. While this holy matrimony might immediately start a flow of eye-rolls and groans, we must admit we are curious to see what the #WORLDSMOSTTALKEDABOUTCOUPLE has in store. As her divorce proceedings lasted longer than her actual marriage to Chris Humphries (a whooping 72 days!), one cannot forget her incredibly extravagant wedding (she spent 10 millions dollars on the nuptials!). However, Kim seems to have bigger plans this time around. Rumored to be spending close to 30 million dollars, we might be seeing baby North crawling down the aisle in a diamond encrusted onesie…on national television of course!

4. Mila Kunis and Ashton

Woooooooo Jackie and Kelso finally made it (with a baby on board too)! Even if you haven’t been rooting for these two to get together since That 70s Show was on the air, we cannot deny how great they are as a Hollywood couple. While we haven’t heard much on the planning details from Kunis or Kutcher (they’re an extremely private couple), I’m sure the pair is going to pull off an elegant and fun get-together. I wonder if any of the old cast mates will join? This wedding is bound to be one great party!

5. Snooki and Jionni LaValle

It certainly has been a crazy few years for Snooki, the pint-sized and self proclaimed “guidette” of MTV’s Jersey Shore! After a reality show or two and her first child, the star has certaintly seemed to find her stride with fiancé, Jionni LaValle. I’m sure we can expect some major glitz, bling, tan, pickles, and guidos at this shindig.

6. Emma Roberts and Evan Peters

Remember that show on Nickelodeon about the girl who wrote songs and sang all the time? Well that teenybopper has grown up to be the beautiful Emma Roberts (also known as Julia Roberts’ niece!). After working together on FX’s American Horror Story, the pair got cozy and decided to take the next steps in their relationship. Ms. Roberts will be walking down the aisle to become Mrs. Peters later this summer!

7. Leighton Meester and Adam Brody

To be honest, I didn’t see this one coming! I wasn’t even sure the pair was for real dating! However, the two actors have dominated the tv screen, starring in teen dramas Gossip Girl and The OC. Maybe the wedding will be held in a lavish New York hotel or the Sandy Beaches of California? We’re not 100% sure as the couple are keeping plans under wraps, but we do know that their wedding is one that we wish we we could say that we were expecting an invite to in the mail!

8. Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka

After dating for close to 8 years and adopting two children, the couple has finally decided to take the plunge and walk down the aisle together. With this long-awaited wedding finally in the making, the excitement for these two to get hitched is overwhelming!

9. Amber Heard and Johnny Depp

Even though he’s a bit older than she is, this interesting duo seem to make each other happy…and are extremely lovey-dovey! Johnny has been seen wearing his fiancee’s wedding ring and gushing over his gorgeous soon-to-be bride. Usually clad is his trademark gothic look, can we expect an all black wedding? I’m not sure, but either way this wedding is going to be anything but ordinary!