7 Reasons To Love Scott Disick

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

Let’s be honest, Lord Disick may be the sole reason some of us watch Keeping up with the Kardashians. The baby daddy of Penelope and Mason is downright hilarious and sometimes outrageously inappropriate, but we love him. He is a star in his own right and has been through a series of ups and downs over the years. I would never compare him to the flawless Beyonce, but we should all take a second to “bow down” and show some respect for the Lord. 

1. He’s a royal… well kind of.Remember the episode when a Rob and Scott followed Kim and momager of the year, Kris Jenner on her trip to England for an appearance? During his time abroad, Scott insisted that he be dubbed a lord…which essentially means nothing, but now he will forever be LD.

2. Only LD can make as much money as the Kardashians without being a Kardashian.With baby number three on the way, it is still unclear as to whether Scott Disick has an actual job or not, but he must be doing something right. I mean not everyone can afford a traveling office.

3. Let’s face it, his crude sense of humor cracks our s*** up.No preliminary explanation necessary for this one…

4. Nuptials or not he is dedicated to his woman.Nonetheless, the guy has charm and despite his drunken mishaps earlier on in the show, Kourtney and LD are pretty much perfect for each other. They make some pretty cute kiddos too.

5. He’s a friend ‘til the end.Even though everyone’s growing up, getting married and having more babies, we used to love Scott and Rob as the most comedic dynamic duo. Remember the family vacation where Scott pushed Rob around in a wheelbarrow while proceeding to address him as Bob. Or the time when they went shopping for baby cribs… 6. He may be the only sane one on the show.Although the Lord has had some questionable moments, we’ve forgiven him because he’s the comedic relief of the show. Still, his gorgeous in-laws (might as well be) can jump his case from time to time. Poor guy.  7. Step aside Iggy because LD is fancy.Who else can look fresh to death in an oversized fur coat, which was most likely not 99 cents, sorry Macklemore.

Emily Hanhart is a senior at Miami University. She is the Assistant Editor for the Miami (OH) Chapter of Her Campus.
Ellie Conley

Miami (OH)

Ellie Conley is a senior at Miami University. She is the current Editor-In-Chief and the former Publicity Coordinator for the Miami (OH) Chapter of Her Campus.