7 Celebrity Bachelors We Can’t Get Enough Of

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

Whether it’s someone new to the scene or someone we’ve loved for years, we can’t get enough of those crush-worthy celebrity bachelors (come on over Efron!). From the big screen to posters in our dorm room, here are seven of HC’s favorite celebrity bachelors:

1. Harry Styles As a member of One Direction, Harry Styles has plenty of screaming fans, yet he’s still single. We love him because he can sing, he’s great looking and definitely boyfriend material. Not to mention those locks of his are to die for.

2. Zac Efron The gorgeous Zac Efron has been in our hearts since his High School Musical days. We’ve watched him go from his awkward stage as Troy Bolton to being a full out frat star in Neighbors. We’re huge fans. What more is there to say?

3. Dylan O’Brien Dylan O’Brien is hitting the big screen in The Maze Runner and one of many to star on MTV’s hit show Teen Wolf. His charm just adds to his good looks, humorous personality and his “boy next door” persona. It’s hard to believe he’s still single!

4. Daniel Radcliffe There’s only three words that need to be said here: Harry freakin’ Potter.

5. Orlando Bloom Recently on the market, Orlando Bloom is an old favorite. He is obviously good looking, and we hear he’s also great with kids! He’s pretty much every girl’s dream guy.

6. Liam Hemsworth Hunger Games star Liam Hemsworth is single and apparently happy about it, but that doesn’t mean we can’t dream of snagging him up. Who doesn’t love his blue eyes and adorable smile, not to mention his accent! He’s totally swoon-worthy.

7. Leonardo DiCaprio Leo is the classic Hollywood bachelor. He’s one of those older men that you can’t help but be drawn to.  It doesn’t matter if he’s on a sinking ship or partying it up 1920s style, Leonardo DiCaprio has captured our hearts for years.

Jordan Long

Miami (OH)

Ellie Conley

Miami (OH)

Ellie Conley is a senior at Miami University. She is the current Editor-In-Chief and the former Publicity Coordinator for the Miami (OH) Chapter of Her Campus.