6 Sweaters You Need For Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

It’s finally chilly outside, so you know what that means… Sweater weather! If you’re feeling uninspired from your current sweater choices, check out these cute, inexpensive sweaters.

1. Urban Outfitters Cloud Turtleneck Pullover Sweater

It looks soft and will definitely keep you warm on your walk to class. Pair it with a cute vest or your favorite denim jacket. (Link)

2. White and Mustard Yellow Knit Sweater

Yellow is fall’s trending color. This sweater is nice because if you’re not ready to jump into the yellow trend, the white stripes calm it down. (Link)

3. The ReNew Fleece Sweatshirt

This sweater is saving the environment because it is made from 35 renewed plastic bottles. Plus, it looks comfortable and a staple to have in your closet. (Link)

4. Crofton Striped Pullover Sweater in Coziest Yarn

Add some color to your closet with these nice fall tones. It is a nice sweater to throw on when you’re in a rush this fall season. (Link)

5. Found My Friend Sweatshirt

All your friends will be wanting this sweatshirt. The mulberry color is a unique color to add to your fall wardrobe. Not to mention, it will go well with black jeans or your favorite high-waisted boyfriend jeans. (Link)

6. Aerie Oversized Chenille Turtleneck

Grab your leggings and throw this comfy looking turtleneck on with some cute kicks and you will sure be cozy all day. My personal favorite color is the light blue. Not the first color you think to buy when shopping for fall clothes. (Link)

Mary Carroll

Miami (OH)

CCs