6 Products to Get You Through Finals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

Finals are coming in hot… and the only thing missing in our lives are sleep and motivation. Well, have no fear! Below is a list of products that will help you survive your finals.

Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye-Revive Gel

During finals week, sleep is not a thing. So, your eyes face the repercussions. If you find that your eyes are feeling tired and puffy, try this gel from Alba Botanica®. It cools, but also contains cucumber, green tea, and caffeine to help bring your eyes back to life. It comes in a tiny tube, so it will fit perfectly in your backpack or purse!

Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes™ Mascara

Another fix to brighten up your eyes is Tarte’s classic mascara. It will help curl and lengthen your lashes without clumping, flaking, or trashing your lashes. Did I mention it comes in waterproof? So, while the stresses of exams get the best of you, crying won’t ruin your makeup.

Tarteist™ PRO Palette

Add some color to your eyes with Tarte’s new eyeshadow palette. With 20 ultra-pigmented shades, your eyes will look unstoppable. Use it to get glammed up or to create a natural, casual look for classes. It is perfect for all skin tones and will last all day.

Being Hand Cream

‘Tis the season for dry skin. Moisturize with Being’s hand creams. My personal two favorite scents are Salted Caramel & Macadamia and Cloudberry & Lychee Blossom. They smell great while also hydrating your hands. Plus, Being’s mission is admirable: to big up every girl to run her world and smell fresh. So, smell amazing while you crush your finals!

Krazy Glue

Do you have a final project that includes gluing? Use Krazy Glue to perfect your project. It is hefty and fast-drying, so you know it is reliable to glue about anything.

#ActuallySheCan Tank

What do you get when a female empowerment campaign teams up with an organization that create graphics to encourage women to express themselves positively? You get the #ActuallySheCan Tanks, created in partnership with Le Motto. My personal favorite tank is the dark grey that says, “Less Drama, More Karma.” So, if you are looking for a last-minute gift because you have been studying too much, this will be the perfect gift for your favorite gal pal.

Feature Photo

Mary Carroll

Miami (OH)

CCs