element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

10 Trees to Make You Feel Jolly

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

By Sarah Reitz

Christmas trees are a staple holiday decoration. You see those green pointy needles with lights strung around and a glittery star on top and you just know it is Christmas, So I figured what better way to feel festive (and procrastinate from your upcoming finals) than to look at some beautifully lit up trees!

1.

Of course the first tree I have to show you is the Rockefeller Christmas Tree. Christmas in New York is iconic and a big part of that is the lighting of this here tree. Who wouldn’t want to be ice skating under the lights of this enormous tree? This tree really symbolizes how much Christmas rocks.

2.

This Christmas tree is extremely elegant. This is the kind of tree you’d expect to see in like a castle or a mansion or in someone who has a lot of time on their hand’s house. It’s very highly decorated and I feel like this probably took days to do. But do not get me wrong, I am VERY impressed. I feel super classy just looking at this tree.

3.

I love Christmas trees that are decorated in all white. I think they are super pretty. I literally feel like I’m looking at a tree in the middle of snowy forest, but you know, with little breakable spheres and twinkling things on them. But anyway, this is a more modern looking of a tree. I feel like a lot of millennials would have their tree decorated similar to this. Super digging it though.

4.

Wow. This Christmas tree is ridiculously over the top, yet I am extremely fascinated by it. It is very different from any type of traditional tree. But hey, you do you. I think this tree would look super cool at any holiday party.

5.

I FREAKING LOVE THIS TREE. It is just super adorable and it looks like it belongs to like a young family or newly weds. This is how my tree is going to look when I’m older. I love the merry Christmas in big letters! It is such a darling tree.

6.

The snowflakes and icicle looking lights look so pretty on this tree. I love the way the whole thing just glitters. The star on the top is super unique and cool looking too. This is for sure the type of tree you would see at a country club. I don’t know why I get those vibes, I just do.

7.

Apparently, this is a 2017 trend. What is has to do with Christmas, I could not tell you. Well, I just had to leave this here to show you all that this is what 2017 has come to. Hopefully, we get back on track for 2018.

8.

Now put that other one out of your head and focus of this here master piece. This tree is lovely. I love the silver and the gold together. It is different than just the traditional, red and white, but it is not too out there that it does not feel like Christmas. I respect this tree’s decorations. Also the bow on the top is just to die for.

9.

The red and white Christmas tree is just a classic look. I love the red berries on the tree, they’re super cute. The little silver twigs and the pinecones just add to the overall aesthetic of the tree. This tree feels extremely merry to me. I just want to break into a chorus of “Rocking Around the Christmas Tree” when looking at this tree.

10.

To end this gallery, I thought I would add a super traditional tree that reminds everyone who looks at it, that it is Christmas. The red and gold bows and the twinkly lights are a perfect way to describe this holiday season. This heartwarming tree will bring you back to your first Christmas and remind you of the season of giving.

Feature Photo