This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Merrimack chapter.

You have probably seen him walking around campus with an enormous amount of swag in his step. Mr. Timothy O’Leary is one guy on this campus that always has his stuff together. Reigning from Wenham, Massachusetts, his big personality is from a relatively small distance away. Tim is a junior and definitely a person you should all get to know within the next semester! (ladies, he’s single)

Tim is a Political Science major with a double minor in Pre-Law and Marketing, so it’s pretty obvious that this hard worker is an overachiever. When he isn’t in the classroom you can probably find Tim running stuff all around this campus, ensuring things happen. He is the treasurer of the Student Government Association, as well as a member of the M.O.R.E. community. He has been a part of the Orientation staff, and traveled to Italy last spring on the Pellegrinaggio trip where he saw Pope Francis’ first Easter Mass. This summer he plans to add yet another stamp to his passport as he travels to Dublin to study there and get a taste of Irish culture. When he does get to relax it’s in his suite in O’Brien where he resides as the Senior Resident Advisor!

Tim’s favorite part about Merrimack is all the leadership opportunities provided to students and the voice we have among faculty. It is clear that Tim has seized all the opportunities to become a leader on this campus and encourages others to do the same, giving it your best all the time. His ultimate goals for the long run are to be successful doing something he enjoys and being genuinely happy with whatever life path he pursues. If you see this stud around don’t be afraid to say hey!