Paul ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Merrimack chapter.

Name: Paul Malionek

Year: Junior

Major: Human Development

Hometown: Newburyport, MA

Relationship Status: Single

Interests/Activities: Magic, food, listening to music, going for walks anywhere, magic, and Netflix.

What do you look for in a girl? A good sense of humor

Best date you’ve been on? I can’t pick a best date that I’ve been on. As long as she has fun then I’m happy.

Biggest turn ons?Great smile, pretty eyes, and can make me laugh.

Biggest turn offs? Being completely self-centered, and the color orange.

Best pick up line…does it work? I’ve never really used a pick up line, I’ve only just asked.

First thing you notice in a girl? Her face and  hair

If you could trade places with someone, who would it be? Spiderman because he’s a boss

3 things you would bring with you to a deserted island? 1. A deck of cards 2. Sun lotion so I don’t burn 3. A towel so I don’t have to lay down in the sand

Biggest fear? Heights

Where is the best place to meet girls on campus? In the Sakowich Center since everyone walks through there.

Embarrassing confession? I fall down a lot more than the average person. There’s not a day that goes by where I trip over myself or fall out of my seat.

Blondes or brunettes? It doesn’t matter to me.

Most romantic thing you’ve done for a girl? I haven’t done a big romantic thing really. I show how much I care everyday we spend together. That doesn’t mean I never will though.

Favorite song to dance to at a party? I don’t dance.

Celebrity crush? Emma Stone

How do you like to spend your weekends here? Hanging out with friends, going to MPB events, and Netflix.

Hottest outfit a girl can wear? Her favorite outfit.

Best way to win you over? Make me laugh.

If you were a type of alcohol, what would you be and why? Water because I don’t drink.

Fun fact? My  birthday is on the same day of the spring concert this year.

Best compliment you’ve received? I always love getting compliments on the magic tricks I do.

Life motto? Just be nice

How do you feel about being this week’s campus cutie? I’m very flattered to be recognized as a cutie on campus.