This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Merrimack chapter.

Name: Matt Wilson

Year: 2015

Major: Civil Engineering

Hometown: Wells, ME

Relationship Status: Single

Interests/Activities: Drums, Guitar, Music, Lacrosse, Soccer, Skiing, concerts, beach, anything outdoors

What do you look for in a girl? Spontaneous, smart, fun to hang out with/talk to, honest, good sense of humor/can take a joke, easy going, loves music

Best date you’ve been on? We both tried to learn how to snowboard, fell a lot, laughed a lot, grabbed a pizza, cuddled up, and watched a few movies.

Biggest turn ons? I’m a sucker for a pretty girl that can sing and play the guitar/piano. Also, beautiful eyes, smile, athletic, or a girl with enough confidence to not need makeup while in public

Biggest turn offs? Too much makeup, lack of common sense, smoker, high maintenance, and high waisted shorts

Best pick up line…does it work? Pick-up lines don’t work, conversations do

First thing you notice in a girl? Her smile

If you could trade places with someone, who would it be? Rob Dyrdek

3 things you would bring with you to a deserted island? My iPhone(for music, communication), lots of cheez-its, and a boat (so I could get off the island)

Biggest fear? Spiders

Where is the best place to meet girls on campus? Clubs/Organizations (sounds corny but its true)

Embarrassing confession? When I was in kindergarten, I tripped and fell head over heels off the schoolbus.

Blondes or brunettes? Brunettes

Most romantic thing you’ve done for a girl? I’ve wrote a few poems

Favorite song to dance to at a party? Pursuit of Happiness (Steve Aoki Remix) –By Kid Cudi

Celebrity crush? Lights (she’s a singer)

How do you like to spend your weekends here? Hanging out/partying with my closest friends

Hottest outfit a girl can wear? Flannel shirt and skinny jeans

Best way to win you over? Be nice, Don’t be afraid to talk to me first

If you were a type of alcohol, what would you be and why? Rum, because it mixes great with anything, and I can get along with just about anyone.

Fun fact? I have played the drums in a concert at Fenway park

Best compliment you’ve received? When one of my 1st  graders at the summer camp I work at told me he wanted to be just like me when he gets older

Life motto? try new things, meet new people, and Become the person you’ve always wanted to be

How do you feel about being this week’s campus cutie? Shocked, honored, flattered, haha I’ve never been in anything like this before, or even thought I ever would be. But it’s pretty cool!