This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Merrimack chapter.

This week’s campus celeb is one unique and outstanding individual.  Laura hails from Billerica, Massachusetts and is currently a junior here at Merrimack.  She is a double major is English and Secondary Education with a minor in Women’s and Gender Studies.  Plus she’s in the honors program.  What a winner!

Laura is a busy bee when it comes to the realm of being involved in clubs and organizations.  She is the Vice President of the Merrimack Programming Board, an Orientation Coordinator, a member of the English honor society (Sigma Tau Delta), and still manages to make time to work at the writing center.  Plus, she’s van certified, just FYI.

If you don’t think she’s cool already, her list of special skills will change your mind.  She takes pride in knowing the words to every Aaron Carter song, being the only person to get parking tickets on campus no matter where she parks, and laughing the hardest at her own jokes.  Her secret passion is watching men’s tennis and her not-so-secret passion is her roommate Gina.

If you do one thing before you graduate from Merrimack, make sure it’s getting to know this girl- she’s a riot!

Brennan is currently a senior looking forward to making an epic splash into the future.  Besides writing articles for Her Campus (her roommate is the editor!), Brennan is a sister of Zeta Tau Alpha, the treasurer of the Merrimack Programming Board, and an active member in a myriad of campus activities.  Shine on!