Kerry Phelan ’16

This week’s Campus Celebrity is Kerry Phelan, a junior from Peabody, MA.  She is a Public Health major with a minor in Management.  She is a three season athlete in Cross Country and Indoor/Outdoor Track.  She is President of the Gay Straight Alliance, Campus Ministry’s Prayer and Ministry Co-Leader and lector, a member of Campus Cru, and part of the Honors Program.  Kerry’s favorite part of Merrimack is that everybody matters.  She says, “Here you are not just a student, but an integral part of the community. Over the past three years I have built so many relationships with not just fellow students, but faculty, staff, and even administrators.  We all rely on one another to keep our community stong.”

Jessica is an English major with a concentration in Creative Writing.  She is a member of the Honor's Program, Her Campus, The Writer's House Writing Circle, Orientation, and Onstagers Theater.  Her hobbies include drinking Diet Pepsi, daydreaming, and writing about every experience/scenario she can think of.