Kate Culverhouse ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Merrimack chapter.

This weeks Campus Celebrity is Junior Kate Culverhouse. Kate comes to Merrimack from Palmer, MA and majors in Human Development and Elementary Education with a concentration in Moderate Disabilities and a minor in Interpersonal Communicaton. She is an active member of the Merrimack community, serving as a Resident Advisor, Orientation Leader, Student Ambassador, Writing Tutor, President of the Education Club, and a member of the Honors Program. When she has some free time she likes to induldge in her guilty pleasure by watching Law and Order SVU and dreaming of London, a place she desperately wants to visit and explore. When asked why Kate chose Merrimack she credited the small size and sense of community. She is very passionate about Merrimack and gives her all with all of the organizations she is involved with on campus. Kate is a very determined, witty, and smart person and someone who will leave a lasting impression on Merrimack when she graduates in 2016.

Rachel DeYoung is a junior at Merrimack College pursuing a degree in Business Marketing with a minor in Mass Communications. This is her third year as a member of the Her Campus Merrimack College chapter where she assumes the role of Campus Correspondent. You can follow her on Instagram (rdeyoung)