This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Merrimack chapter.

We can all agree that this has been a winter to remember! With the amount of snow days and delays most of barely know what are classes are about yet (at least that’s how I feel). For many of our classes, we’ve missed about 2 weeks’ worth of class so looks like we’ve got lots of catching up to do. With other colleges adding more days of class, we’re all wondering what President Hopey will do about all of these missing classes. I think it’s safe to say that none of us want this to affect any of our vacations but it just may come to that!

Usually college students complain about class and would much rather sleep in everyday but at this point I think we’ve all run out of shows to watch on Netflix so class isn’t looking bad right now. The way this winter is going, we won’t see the grass until May so don’t expect to breakout that spring wardrobe quite yet. On the bright side, being snowed in on campus means no shoveling for us! With that being said, thank you to everyone who has been keeping our beautiful campus safe during this weather and to the members of the physical plant for shoveling and removing such a large amount of the snow. Keep warm and stay safe everyone!

Part of the HC Merrimack College chapter.
Rachel DeYoung is a junior at Merrimack College pursuing a degree in Business Marketing with a minor in Mass Communications. This is her third year as a member of the Her Campus Merrimack College chapter where she assumes the role of Campus Correspondent. You can follow her on Instagram (rdeyoung)