Emily O’Brien ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Merrimack chapter.

This week’s Campus Celebrity is my R.A Emily O’Brien! Emily is from West Boylston, MA and is in her first semester of her senior year here at Merrimack! She is studying both English and secondary Education so after she graduates this May, she hopes to get her master’s in education and then find a job as a high school English teacher! Emily is involved in lots of activities on campus; she is Resident Advisor, part of The Broadsheet, The Merrimack Review, and Jumpstart. She loves hanging out with friends, painting, reading, watching Netflix and playing intramural sports like basketball and softball. If ask her what her favorite part of Merrimack is, she would say that it’s definitely the sense of community! “I have met so many great people here and I love being able to see friendly faces around campus every day. I also love intramurals…there’s no better feeling than winning the championship T-shirt!” 

Part of the HC Merrimack College chapter.
Rachel DeYoung is a junior at Merrimack College pursuing a degree in Business Marketing with a minor in Mass Communications. This is her third year as a member of the Her Campus Merrimack College chapter where she assumes the role of Campus Correspondent. You can follow her on Instagram (rdeyoung)