This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Merrimack chapter.

Valentine’s season is here, love is in the air, and it’s time to grab the ones you love the most to celebrate this adorable holiday. Still trying to decide on last-minute plans for you and your valentine? Don’t worry, we’ve got you. Whether you’re hanging with your crush, boyfriend, girlfriend, secret admirer, or just the girls, here are some cute and enjoyable ways to celebrate the ones you love. 

Pizza Party! 

For many, Valentine’s Day typically means going out to a nice restaurant to celebrate your love. However, many of us college students are on a budget which is why a cozy night in with your favorite choice of pizza could be the perfect date night option! Enjoying pizza while watching a classic rom-com would make the perfect Valentine’s dorm date. Suppose it’s just you and the girls, no problem! Turn the night into a homemade pizza party accompanied by movies and snacks. Extra points if the pizza is heart-shaped!

g Wc wtaJwdlg A9ojp9BndfEgTpsLntAc8RYuHc3lyoryw gSnUVvylBG20aSAypqapYLALY9cBM3jjUa

Source: Pinterest 

IQECAEnjRH Ae0SOAPJdWfruU7q NF8eyYIRpAd UBrd0nEYlPaSXllbbXllUngcigIDng2i0GVeHQ4hKi11cwfc waovrpXtCeKG0f4VviZcFyI t6q 0JIGGyqK3 tpILuMQ9SRqMgkz5X700uNgU

Source: Pinterest 

Baking Date 

Valentine’s season is the perfect excuse to make everything heart-shaped. Invite your favorite lover over and bake adorable heart-shaped cupcakes, cookies, or even a cake! All you need is some pink frosting, sprinkles, and baking supplies. Not a big fan of baking? Chocolate-dipped strawberries are another yummy dessert that can be made at home! This is an easy and cute date idea to do with your boyfriend or besties. Who doesn’t love some delicious, Valentine’s-themed desserts? 

EHc3byPMxNy813frW lbQx MpdKc6ddz6qI6hG0c4tJufRkb5zbys01sX3f8JSkcOoN te8S3G2NHjjqS4etFqDoSMNcMqDrq05MIAerh00bgJByOBJqiyTKV8j0H1ab47JrkQjygyBWnaFFSwkT ss

Source: Pinterest

T419qFlDl jTMCHV2F14sm1Yyl9Gx I9I7a3bGkk5jJ0PX160xkhsrTRIPX

Source: Pinterest

The Classic Dinner Date 

After all, Valentine’s Day is about celebrating the love in your life. Why not show your appreciation for your partner by going out to dinner? Dinner dates are a great way to spend quality time with whoever you love and a fun way to get out of the house or dorm room. They also act as an exciting excuse to get dressed up with your partner for a night. Whether you return to one of your favorite restaurants or explore a spot on the more expensive side, dinner dates will always be a great way to commemorate your love. 

Movie Night!

Visiting the movie theater or staying in with a movie also makes for an enjoyable date night. Take your lover to the movies to watch the newest hit rom-com, Anyone But You, or see another movie that both of you are excited about. Share some popcorn and enjoy each other’s company. Not in the mood to venture out? Have a stay-at-home movie night! There’s no shame in throwing in some microwave popcorn and watching one of your favorite movies with the one you love. 

If you’re stressing about Valentine’s plans, hopefully, you found these ideas helpful and exciting. These date night ideas are perfect for you and whoever you love! Celebrate all of the love in your life this Valentine’s Day by making it special and memorable. 

Wynne Drucker

Merrimack '26

Wynne is a Sophomore studying Communications and Media with a minor in Public Relations at Merrimack College. She is from Franklin, Massachusetts and hopes to work in sports communications or social media in the future.