This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Merrimack chapter.

Name: Connor

Year: Freshman

Major: Business 

Hometown: Chelmsford, MA

Interests/Activities: Rock climbing and hockey.

What do you look for in a girl? – LuLu lemon???

Best pick up line…does it work? – Text every girl in my contact list at 11:12 , to make their “11:11 wish” come true

First thing you notice in a girl? – Basic or nah?

If you could trade places with someone, who would it be? – Johnny Manziel  

3 things you would bring with you to a deserted island? –  My floaties, my climbing gear, and a sword

Biggest fear? – Running out of Warriors Den money, The Ghost of Deegan East, and my RA (he scares me , emphasize he…)

Where is the best place to meet girls on campus? – Accepted students page …duh .. and the Math Center 

Blondes or brunettes? – Brunettes

Favorite song to dance to at a party? – No Hands – Waka Flocka Flames 

Celebrity crush? – Jennifer Aniston or Julie Hamilton 

How do you like to spend your weekends here? – Chipotle or training for Intramural Puck   

Best way to win you over? – Fold my laundry

Fun fact? – I never swipe my Mack card when I go to the gym (Rebellious)

Best compliment you’ve received? : Still waiting on it…

Life motto? – ” ‘You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.How do you feel about being this week’s campus cutie? – Speechless 

Jessica is an English major with a concentration in Creative Writing.  She is a member of the Honor's Program, Her Campus, The Writer's House Writing Circle, Orientation, and Onstagers Theater.  Her hobbies include drinking Diet Pepsi, daydreaming, and writing about every experience/scenario she can think of.
Rachel DeYoung is a junior at Merrimack College pursuing a degree in Business Marketing with a minor in Mass Communications. This is her third year as a member of the Her Campus Merrimack College chapter where she assumes the role of Campus Correspondent. You can follow her on Instagram (rdeyoung)