This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Merrimack chapter.

Name: Cameron

Year: Freshman

Major: Computer Science

Hometown: Exeter, NH

Relationship Status: Single

Interests/Activities: Hockey, Outdoor activities, Baseball, Shooting (guns), Taking long cruises in my car.

What do you look for in a girl? I look for girl who I can have fun with. Who I can laugh and not have to always go out and do something with.

Best date you’ve been on? I remember there was one date where I went out to a nice dinner with a girl that I liked, we went to the beach and just sat around talked and then drove around blasting music, we finally just went to her house and watched Netflix, and I went home. It was probably the best date just because I didn’t think about anything else besides her. That night it was just us hanging out and having fun.

Biggest turn ons? Flirtatious (not to everyone), athletic, tan, make you smile.

Biggest turn offs? A girl who is always in a bad mood or who hits on every guy.

Best pick up line…does it work? If I had a dime for everytime I thought of you, I would have one dime because you’re always on my mind. I actually have never tested it out for real. I’ve said it to girls to see what would happen and most of them did in fact like it.

First thing you notice in a girl? I probably would say I notice there eyes. If a girl has beautiful eyes that’s the first thing I see.

If you could trade places with someone, who would it be? I would probably trade places with Milan Lucic. He is an NHL player and he is not someone most people want to mess with.

3 things you would bring with you to a deserted island? I would bring a survival kit, a soccer ball, and a canoe.

Biggest fear? I would say heights.

Where is the best place to meet girls on campus? The best place to meet girl would probably be at is either at a friend’s room because they usually get introduced or you can introduce yourself without it being weird or at a sporting game because you come together as students and cheer for your team which is a good ice breaker.

Blondes or brunettes? I would have to say blondes but a close second for brunettes.

Most romantic thing you’ve done for a girl? I would say my senior year promposal was the most romantic thing that I have done. With the help of my cousin and her boyfriend I told my date that I was gonna pick her up and we would chill at the beach. Little did she know that setup on the beach was “Prom?” spelled out in glow sticks. Surrounding those glow sticks was her favorite kind of rose (pink rose). I surprised her and got on my knee and asked her if she would go to prom with me, out of no where she wasn’t expecting it.

Favorite song to dance to at a party?  Trampoline by Kalin and Myles

Celebrity crush? Natalia Romanova

How do you like to spend your weekends here? I mostly spend my weekends hanging out with my friends and playing pool. I don’t always go out, I usually just walk around and hang with friends usually playing a game of pool or ping pong.

Best way to win you over? The best way to win me over is probably be being fun and happy, kind to my friends and I, and being yourself.

Fun fact? I actually got the chance to go to England, Scotland, Ireland, and Wales for a 3 week period with a group of kids that I became very good friends with.

Best compliment you’ve received? I have been told that I am going to go far in life. Someone said that you’re a smart kid and I believe that you will achieve your goals.

Life motto? Make sure to live in the moment because before you know it that moments long gone.

How do you feel about being this week’s campus cutie? I actually feel really surprised. I had never heard of this before then but I feel honored. I have never had anything like this before so it is really cool that I got picked.

Rachel DeYoung is a junior at Merrimack College pursuing a degree in Business Marketing with a minor in Mass Communications. This is her third year as a member of the Her Campus Merrimack College chapter where she assumes the role of Campus Correspondent. You can follow her on Instagram (rdeyoung)