This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Merrimack chapter.

As we get back on campus for second semester, the temperature has dropped quite a bit. Those that still manage to wear shorts and sandals to class, I amend you, but for the rest of us that aren’t immune to the cold layer is what has become the trend.  

Layering is key at Merrimack, you never know if one room will be warmer than the other. Literally I go from O’Reilly 104 to 103 within an 2 hour span, and 103 is wayy warmer than 104. So start with a basic tee shirt, throw a sweater on top of that, a blazer for added warmth, and a winter jacket to fight the frigid temperatures and most likely you’ll be good. 

Don’t forget those cute boot toppers, chunky infinity scarfs, and texting gloves that have really become popular this winter! Not only are they stylish and practical, but they keep you toasty warm.

When this fun-loving sorority girl isn't hitting the books or helping plan a ZTA event, she's constantly on the go. As if being a commuter student isn't enough, Joanna is working part-time at a bank, is a member of the executive committee in her sorority, and is working to set up several clubs on campus. When Joanna's got a spare minute to herself, if there is any time to spare, she enjoys eating sushi, attempting to speak German with her friend, cuddling with her Golden Retriever, Dobby, and ordering venti non-fat chai lattes [one of her many downfalls.]