This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mercer chapter.

The Stats:  
Full Name Raymond Ko
Major/Minor Biology/Business
Relationship Status Single
Housing Roberts
Favorite Color Red
Classification Freshman
Involvement on Campus Mercer ASIA, Ballroom Dancing, Mac-Town Breakers, Intramural Soccer, Robert’s Hall Governor (Historian), Alice in Wonderland (Puppeteer), Mercer IMA
Hometown Waycross, Georgia

About The Man

Raymond is definitely an adventurer. He loves trying new things, which is probably why he is involved with so many activities on campus. He loves to dance, but tends to have two left feet. However, Raymond is on the track to being a martial arts master! He has studied Tang Soo Do martial arts for ten years and plans on becoming a fourth degree black belt after he graduates. He’s interested in a girl he can have fun with and will joke around.  

Why He’s a Campus Cutie Looking for adventure ladies?  Raymond is the guy to go to! He’s an average guy up for trying anything new at least once, and he has a supreme level of dedication! He likes to have fun, but has the discipline to know when work comes first. Not to mention he’s a total sweetie!

Ashley is a senior at Mercer University in Macon, Georgia. She is a journalism major with a minor in art. Playing an active role on campus, she is a staff writer for The Cluster, Secretary for the Society for Collegiate Journalists, Build Coordinator for Habitat for Humanity and On-site reporter for Mercer99 News. In her spare time she enjoys cooking, volunteering, watching ESPN and any installment of The Real Housewives. After graduation Ashley plans to attend graduate school seeking a dual degree in journalism and law.