Moments with Megan Norkunas!!!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mercer chapter.

Name: Megan NorkunasMajor: Sports Business Management and PsychologyCampus Involvement: Peer Advisor, Career Ambassador, American Marketing Association member, Delta Sigma Pi brother, National Society of Leadership and Success member

Hobbies: Sports, organizing, and cookingFavorite Fall Fashion: BootsWho is your role model? Why? My mom because she is basically a superhero.

What are your future plans? Dream job would be special event coordinator for the Braves but, applying for NFL jobs and grad schools right now.Who is your favorite MU Professor? Professor Junod (he is in charge of the UC but, teaches event management) 

What is your favorite Mercer tradition? Tower TourWhat is at least one thing every Mercerian should experience in Macon? The Rookery and Georgia Sports Hall of Fame (shameless plug for where I work)

Steffiny is a senior pursuing a B.A Accounting degree at Mercer University. In addition to being the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus, she is a Contributing Writer for Her Campus Mercer. Steffiny is very active at her campus. She is the Vice President of Alumni Relations for Delta Sigma Pi (the professional business fraternity), a Resident Assistant, and she works at the Academic Resource Center. Steffiny has many other talents, one of which is Indian dance choreography. If she could be anything in the world, she hopes to be a mermaid. Steffiny likes to travel, spend time with family and friends, listen to Disney songs (especially the Tarzan soundtrack), and play in the rain. This past summer she went to New Zealand for an accounting internship. After she graduates in May 2015, she will go to Thailand to teach English for nine months!