Garnier: The Mane Attraction

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mercer chapter.

Garnier believes that everyone possesses her own natural beauty and everyone has the power to make that beauty shine through. For Garnier, the aim of beauty is happiness and feeling at ease with yourself and others. It’s about taking care. We, the staff, at Her Campus Mercer are in complete agreement with these beliefs and are so excited to present this product and share it with our followers.

Garnier’s Volume Extend Shampoo and Conditioner instantly extend volume for all-day fullness! The ultralight cleansing hair care formula, with natural fruit fibers, papaya and cucumber extracts, strengthens while it thickens hair. Volume is extended for longlasting fullness and body.

Keep an eye out on our facebook and twitter for a free sample giveaway of these amazing products.

Olivia is a Business Major at Mercer University, pursuing a degree in Management and a minor in Marketing. With love for the arts she aspire to someday open her own bakery and non-profit organization for the arts. With a passion for all thing in life she hopes to spread the joy of community and creativity.