Darious Moten ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mercer chapter.

Major/Minor

Mechanical Engineering

Relationship Status Single

Housing Mercer Hall
Favorite Color Green and Pink
Classification Sophomore
Involvement on Campus  Basketball Team, Resident Assistant
Hometown  Bowdon, GA

About The Man

This basketball player is quite a versatile man. Being a basketball player, he is very athletic, but Darious is more than just some jock who can shoot hoops and put his foot behind his head! He’s a sweet guy who is really good at math. He has an unusual love for SpongeBob, and he likes to eat and sleep like everyone else. His favorite foods are dressing and cranberry sauce, which he’ll be able to enjoy at his favorite holiday, Thanksgiving.  Darious is looking for a smart, cute, funny girl who can hold her own in a conversation.

Why He’s a Campus Cutie This athletic, smart guy totally deserves to be campus cutie! Being a basketball AND an RA show how dedicated he is, and he’s just an all around wonderful cutie!

Ashley is a senior at Mercer University in Macon, Georgia. She is a journalism major with a minor in art. Playing an active role on campus, she is a staff writer for The Cluster, Secretary for the Society for Collegiate Journalists, Build Coordinator for Habitat for Humanity and On-site reporter for Mercer99 News. In her spare time she enjoys cooking, volunteering, watching ESPN and any installment of The Real Housewives. After graduation Ashley plans to attend graduate school seeking a dual degree in journalism and law.