The Beautiful Katelyn Herman!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mercer chapter.

Full Name? Katelyn Augusta Herman

Classification? Junior

Major? Biology, Pre-Occupational Therapy

Relationship Status? Single

Hobbies? Baking, eating what I bake, doing anything outdoors, traveling to new places

Involvement on campus? I am a Peer Advisor, an AWARE Peer Educator, a Bear Force worker, a Tindall Heights after school program instructor, a Quadworks member, and a Wesley worship band leader.

Favorite Quote? “If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world.” ― C.S. Lewis

What do you look for in a partner? My faith is a big part of my life so it’s really important to me that any guy I date has a solid relationship with Jesus. I really like hiking and being outdoors so I look for someone who enjoys being active. I also have the sense of humor of a five-year-old so I want a guy who will love watching How to Train Your Dragon as much as I do. Bonus points if they love BBQ because it’s my absolute favorite food.

Favorite Mercer memory? My favorite Mercer memory is probably the Duke game. Yeah, it’s cliche, but that game was AWESOME!

Jaclyn Ramkissoon is an aspiring journalist. Her hobbies include not being tall enough to reach things, losing socks in the wash, petting stray dogs, and being able to quote Back To The Future on command. She's 90 lbs of pure pop-punk.