This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mercer chapter.
The Stats:

Full Name Aaron Ivory Lloyd
Major/Minor Biology (Pre Med) / Military Science, Math, and Chemistry
Relationship Status Single
Housing Mercer Hall
Favorite Color Blue

Involvement on Campus ROTC, Alpha Phi Omega Service Fraternity, BBB, Mercer ASIA, ACS
Hometown Augusta, Georgia

About The Man

In his free time, Aaron enjoys shooting hoops and playing soccer. He is passionate about art in all mediums and has a tendency to listen to hip hop, R&B, instrumentals, mix tapes and jazz. Want to catch this cutie? He says the keys to his heart are kindness, humor and food, which can be satisfied with a nice homemade hamburger or a triple-layered PB&J. Just don’t come near him with needles, they’re his one fear!

Why He’s a Campus Cutie You know what they say about guys with big feet! ;) Aside from that, Aaron is a genuine, nice guy. His smile is contagious, and have you seen his ROTC body?! To top it all off, this “Chris Brown Look-Alike” is a perfect gentleman.

Ashley is a senior at Mercer University in Macon, Georgia. She is a journalism major with a minor in art. Playing an active role on campus, she is a staff writer for The Cluster, Secretary for the Society for Collegiate Journalists, Build Coordinator for Habitat for Humanity and On-site reporter for Mercer99 News. In her spare time she enjoys cooking, volunteering, watching ESPN and any installment of The Real Housewives. After graduation Ashley plans to attend graduate school seeking a dual degree in journalism and law.