5 Great Apps to Help You Get Through Finals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mercer chapter.

Guess what?! The semester is almost over—Next week, we have exams and after that we can have a great break to enjoy for a month! Nowadays, we take our smartphone and tablets with us everywhere we go. They’re practically glued to our hands, as we never seem to let them go. So, why not use these devices for apps that can help us prepare for our finals?

Here are five apps that I believe will be very beneficial:

1) Wunderlist: Organization is essential. With this app, you write your study plan and everything you’re planning to do in the next two weeks and you’ll be ready to ace those exams! It’s like a virtual agenda that will notify you to make sure you get your things done!

2) StudyBlue: We need to study. Study hard. With this app, you can create your own flashcards, review sheets, and quizzes. StudyBlue will keep track of what you get right and give you a grade at the end of your session. It’s an all-in-one resource for your studying needs.

3) WriteRoom: Writing papers isn’t fun, especially when your grade depends on it. Therefore, we need to write, write, and write in order to prepare ourselves for all the writing that we have to do on exam day. This app is great because it allows for distraction-free writing. Think of cleaning your whole computer screen off and only seeing your paper. It’s the perfect app for writing.

4) RescueTime: Procrascination, my friends, is a disease. It’s something that all of us encounter even when we try so hard to hide from it. This app tracks every site you go to and how much time you’re spending on them. 

5) ElfYourself: Okay, we need some time for a fun app too! During your study breaks, snap a few pics of your study buddies and you’ll find yourself in a hilarious holiday dance. Nothin’ like a few good laughs in between study sessions, ay? 

Download these apps today if you wish! I wish you all the best on your exams. May the odds be ever in your favor!