sharon mccutcheon Ru 7if4siHA unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sharon mccutcheon Ru 7if4siHA unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MDC chapter.

On February 8th, 2018 the love saga Fifty Shades of Grey has finally concluded with the premiere of Fifty Shades Freed. Even though many critics say that the relationship between Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele is toxic and abusive and others say it’s a beautiful love story, we can all agree that we’re dying to know how the series is going to end, it’s like the Twilight Saga all over again. So here are 5 reasons why you should go see the last installment of 50 Shades.

The End Of An Era

It’s the end of a beautiful (or complicated?) love story. Everyone, even those who didn’t bother to read the books (or flat out didn’t want to) are going to want to see how it all comes to an end.

Will We See Mr. Grey Fully Naked?

We keep hoping to see Jamie Dornan totally naked. Even if you’re not a fan of the movies, Jamie Dornan is a hot piece of cake and we all know it, there’s no denying it.

Good Way to Spend a Day Off

What else are you going to do on a weekend? A day off? You can sneak a flask into a theatre near you and enjoy some soft porn. It beats watching this season of the Bachelor… (sorry Arie).

You Read the Whole Series

If you have read all the books then you’re going to want to see it on the big screen and complain

about how the books are way better than the movies, but in this case, are they really?

Christian + Ana = Relationship Goals

Lastly, to daydream about finding your own Christian Grey, or daydreaming about being Anastasia Steele, in either scenario Jamie Dornan is yours so it all works out in the end.

A free spirit who was born and raised in sunny Miami, Fl, Valerie currently studies at Miami-Dade College and is working toward a degree in journalism in hopes of making a difference in the world by unraveling her inner activist through her writing and actions. Everyday making progress little by little.