This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MCLA chapter.

Good Morning MCLA! And what a fine morning it is. We decided to take a walk around Campus and show you some of our favorite sites! This is the view on top of the Campus Center.

Plan on starting your morning at the library, or walking to Bowman from the Caf? Check out this rustic path.

Say “hi” to one of our overfed squirrel friends!

Relax, and enjoy a nice cup of coffee or tea. You’ve earned it, collegiette!

Harmony Birch is not a tree, a guitar, or a female professor living in the UK. She is a student with a journalism concentration minoring in Arts Management and Women's Studies at MCLA, who tries to fully embrace the neurotic, workaholic New England lifestyle. In addition to being a Campus Correspondent for Her Campus MCLA, Harmony is the Managing Editor at The Beacon, and President of Students for a Democratic Society. When she's not writing articles or being an activist , Harmony can be found working on Shakespeare shows with Yorick, idolizing Willow from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, or waiting (not so patiently) for her Hogwarts letter.