Creative Cutie: Joslyn Eaddy

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MCLA chapter.

Joslyn is a sophmore FPA: Theater major with a love for anything acting!  She can sing, she can dance, she can do it all.  Find out more about this adorable cutie here!

Year: Sophomore

Major: FPA: Theater

Hometown: Bridgeport, CT

Relationship Status: Single

Favorite Color: Green

Nickname: Moose

Why did you come to MCLA?

“To be honest, it was really cheap!”

What are you involved in on campus?

“Yorick, Harlequin, and Allegrettos. And HerCampus!”

What’s been the best part of the experience so far?

“The amazing people I consider my friends now!” 

What drew you to the clubs that you’re a part of?

“I’m a theater major so I wanted to get more experience in acting, because I’d only done one show before I’d come here. So I thought, ‘Might as well do more!'”

What’s the weirdest experience you’ve had on campus?

“One time, last year, it was my friend’s birthday. It was around midnight, we went into her room. We didn’t have time to make cookies, so we put them into balls and put candles in them. And then this guy came up, in a full like, blue body suit, and he just started saying happy birthday. We gave him a unicorn mask and he pranced around the entirety of Hoosac!”

What’s your ideal first date?

“I’m a movie person.”

What’s your favorite movie?

“The Nines.”

Why?

“It’s really weird and a little trippy and it has to do with God-like entities that aren’t quite God, and that’s interesting to me.”

What is your favorite food?

“Mac & Cheese!”

Do you have any secret talents?

“I have a weird thing I can do, but it’s not a talent? I can move my tendon over the knuckle of my middle finger. It’s weird!”

What music do you listen to?

“It really varies. I like musical theater, but also alternative rock, but also hip-hip, but also R&B. So it’s all over the place!”

What would you want a potential future significant other to know about you?

“I can be crazy at times, and I can’t help me. Love me. Please.” 

As an English and Arts Management major at MCLA, Maggie is a prominent figure both on campus and in her community. Throughout her time at MCLA she has been involved with numerous clubs, most noticeably the Shakespeare club Yorick, where she is Vice President and also director of their fall show, Antony and Cleopatra. Off campus Maggie has worked at The Mount as part of the Berkshire Hills Internship Program, and is also the intern for the Northern Berkshire Community Coalition's Teen Writing Workshop. Maggie is also one of the Campus Correspondents for MCLA's chapter of Her Campus!