Travis Scott Might’ve Proposed to Kylie Jenner After His Super Bowl Performance

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at McGill chapter.

Travis Scott and Kylie Jenner have been dating since April of 2017 when they were first spotted at Coachella. They anonymously kept their relationship going when she went on tour with him. Now, they have a child together, Stormi.

Kylie kept her pregnancy with Stormi a secret until she gave birth to her, finally opening up about her pregnancy with a video that she posted of her journey. However, fans speculated about her pregnancy the whole time, leaving them without confirmation for about 9 months.

Engagement rumors have been going around for a while now, but since the 22th of January, fans have been suspecting more about what was going on between the two due to and Instagram post Kylie captioned her instagram picture “extraño a mi esposo” which translates to “I miss my husband.”

After Travis’s halftime performance during the Super Bowl, he posted a picture of Kylie where she flaunts an engagement ring.

Did Travis propose to Kylie after his performance, or are they finally open about it after teasing fans about for so long?

Images obtained from:

Instagram: @travisscott and @kyliejenner

Pia is a first-year student at McGill studying International Development and Economics, and minoring in Arabic. She was born in London, England and grew up in Dubai and Beirut. She loves travelling, and her ideal destination is anywhere with a beach.