Top 5 Ben & Jerry’s Flavors You Have to Try

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at McGill chapter.

Everybody loves ice cream—it’s just a fact. Ben & Jerry’s has been making what is arguably the tastiest, most delectable ice cream for over two decades now. They offer us unique flavors we can’t find anywhere else, all while giving us the quality ice cream that we crave. Ben & Jerry’s also prides itself on being a local business (with their factory located in Waterbury, Vermont), using locally grown ingredients that are non-GMO and fair-trade.

Now, as a native Vermonter, I might be a little bit biased. But don’t just take my word for it; go check out these must-try flavors and decide for yourself!

1. Save Our Swirled

One of Ben & Jerry’s newest additions; this flavour contains raspberry ice cream, marshmallow and raspberry swirls, and dark and white fudge ice cream cones. This flavour was used to bring awareness to climate change. Ben & Jerry’s is not only dedicated to creating delicious flavors of ice cream, but also to act as a voice in the issue of climate change and to push towards the use of clean energy in the United States. 

2. Hazed and Confused

Love Nutella? Made with chocolate and hazelnut flavour, fudge chips, and a hazelnut core, this ice cream flavour is definitely for you.

3. Half Baked

This flavour is made up of chocolate and vanilla ice cream with fudge brownies and gobs of chocolate chip cookie dough. Everything you could ever want in one ice cream flavour. This flavour was #1 on Ben & Jerry’s most popular flavors in 2014!

4. Cherry Garcia

If you’re looking for a more fruity flavour, try this one. Cherry Garcia is made up of cherry ice cream with cherries and fudge flakes. This flavour made it to the #2 spot on Ben & Jerry’s most popular flavors in 2014. 

5. Coffee, Coffee BuzzBuzzBuzz!

Need that energy kick but also want something to keep your stomach from growling? This one, made with coffee ice cream with espresso bean fudge chunks, is for you. Goodbye mid-afternoon slump.

Images obtained from:

http://www.benjerry.com/

http://brandingforresults.com/truly-sweet-branding/