McGill Campus Cutie: Hannah Edmonson

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at McGill chapter.

Year: U3

Relationship Status: Single

Major/Minor: English Literature Major, Marketing and Hispanic Language Double Minor

Dream Job: Having someone pay me to visit every art museum, historical site, and beach in the world

Realistic Job: Working in international marketing

If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
I would like the ability to sense people’s exact emotions.

Favourite part of McGill:
 The community and all the wonderful memories that I have gained through that.

Advice for incoming freshmen:
 Be curious. Take classes that interest you and don’t be afraid to fail. Once you stop stressing about the grades you get, you will start to see all that McGill has to teach you.

Top 3 things on your bucket list: 1) Visit all 7 continents 
2) Live in Argentina for a period of time
 3) Become a better photographer

Celebrity Crushes: Benedict Cumberbatch and Rowland Atkinson in Blackadder

What do you look for in a guy: Someone who loves God with all his mind, soul, and strength. Brown curly hair and blue eyes are not bad either…

Favourite 3 places in Montreal: 1) Laval Street 
2) The walk up Mont Royal 
3) Jean Talon in the summer

Favourite class at McGill and why:
 I love all the Victorian novel classes I have taken so far because the Victorian era and sensational fiction fascinates me (ENGL 329, 330 & 405). One of the most interesting classes I have taken, however, is ENGL 468: History of Costume. I essentially learned about the evolution of fashion from the 1860s to the 1990s!

Olivia Lifman is in her final year at McGill University, where she is completing an Honours BA in English Literature with a minor concentration in International Relations. Passionate about writing, reading, and the Arts, she is the Editor-in-Chief of both Her Campus McGill and McGill's English Department's Undergraduate Academic Journal, The Channel, as well as a literacy tutor. She has coached tennis for five years and is an avid haf-marathon runner. Olivia is very much looking forward to extending McGill's campus beyond its university borders and into the city of Montreal at large as she works more closely with Her Campus this year.