McGill Campus Cutie: Carli McDonald

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at McGill chapter.

Major: English Literature. I’d like to have read all of Shakespeare’s plays before I die
Year: U2
Hometown: Born in Montreal, grew up in Calgary and Oakville
What you look for in a guy: Someone who is funny and smart. And they have to like hockey. Although…I would ignore all of that for Justin Timberlake!
Who’s your superhero? Spiderman because he has natural talent and no gadgets. Plus, he helps innocent people around the city instead of just battling criminals. And it doesn’t hurt that he’s both nerdy and cute
What’s something that most people don’t know about you? I eat entire kiwis—fuzzy skin and all
Favourite place in Montreal: Lower field when it’s sunny outside and there’s lots of people around
Favourite meal: The picante quesadilla at Lola Rosa
Favourite drink: Sangria, especially in the summer on a patio
Dream job: Back up dancer for Justin Timberlake or Spiderman’s side-kick
Girl-crush: Marilyn Monroe; I think that she was really misunderstood and would have been an interesting person to have met. She had a lot of inner conflict…and yet she’s partly famous for extreme confidence
Top of your bucket list? To be at the final playoff game at the NHL, or to visit Rome
Hockey crush: Patrick Kane, #88 for the Chicago Blackhawks

Olivia Lifman is in her final year at McGill University, where she is completing an Honours BA in English Literature with a minor concentration in International Relations. Passionate about writing, reading, and the Arts, she is the Editor-in-Chief of both Her Campus McGill and McGill's English Department's Undergraduate Academic Journal, The Channel, as well as a literacy tutor. She has coached tennis for five years and is an avid haf-marathon runner. Olivia is very much looking forward to extending McGill's campus beyond its university borders and into the city of Montreal at large as she works more closely with Her Campus this year.
Sofia Mazzamauro, born and raised in Montreal, is majoring in English Cultural Studies and minoring in Communication and Italian Studies. Along with being the editor-in-chief of Her Campus McGill, she is a writer for Leacock’s online magazine’s food section at McGill University and the editor of the Women’s Studies Undergraduate Interdisciplinary Journal. After graduation, she aspires to pursue a career in lifestyle magazine writing in Montreal.