This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at McGill chapter.

What’s a magazine without a launch party? What’s a launch party without some tasty treats? With a little help from Sucree Sam, everyone at Her Campus McGill had a great time at our first launch party event! The centrepiece of our table was nothing other than a cupcake tower filled with delectable flavours such as cookie dough, strawberry, and double chocolate. Oh Sucree Sam, you know how to spoil us. 

This was a party to celebrate the Her Campus McGill team and articles, but we definitely all owe you (our readers!) a HUGE thank you for your readership and continued support. We’re thrilled to have so many collegiettes who read our articles and love them. Look out for more events to come, we definitely want to meet all of you. 

Enough of my rambling, it’s time for the most important part—pictures.

Photos by Sahar Balvardi

Victoria is the head of Public Relations and a writer for Her Campus McGill. She specializes in accidentally dropping iPads on her face (... not her proudest moments) and eating many slices of pizza in one sitting. Her favorite things to do include drinking all kinds of tea, making new designs and graphics for Her Campus McGill on Photoshop, and forming new connections with interesting people.Victoria is currently pursuing a B.A. in Sociology and a double minor in Communications and Social Studies of Medicine. A passionate writer, she also enjoys sarcasm and masquerading as a pillbug. For more, follow her strange musings on Twitter or find her face and adventures on Instagram.Awarded 1st place for "On Campus Publicity" for My Campus Chapter Awards 2014Awarded Her Campus "Gold Chapter Level" 2013Awarded Her Campus "Platinum Chapter Level" 2014