This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at McGill chapter.

“Here comes the sun doo-doo-doo-doo, here comes the sun, and I’ll say… it’s alright.” The Beatles have never been more true until now. Can we all just take a second and observe the beauty of the sun and how much of a difference the warmth makes? Yes, we may be mid finals. But at least we can enjoy studying in happy weather. In honor of this being the last Dr. Style article of the semester, I would like to prepare all you fashionistas for the upcoming summer season. Accompanied with fun wine nights, festivals, and beach days, vacations are upon us and I think we can agree: it’s about time. Keep chugging along during these next two weeks because you are almost there! In between studying, browse the web for some sexy swimsuits for a little mind breather. Let loose with a night of good laughs and wine among friends. Most importantly, keep on reading for some swimsuit inspiration. 

Glamazon Woman

Swimsuit: Victoria’s Secret Sunglasses: Freyrs Bag: Celine Hat: Urban Outfitters Kimono: Anna Sui Shoes: Zara

Who said summer style had to be bright? Keep things classic and sexy in a black one piece along with some black accessories.

Eclectic Energy

Swimsuit: Topshop Sunglasses: Wildfox Shoes: Miu Miu Eyeliner: Urban Decay

Go a little “Mad Men” in a 60’s style swimsuit for all you old fashioned ladies. Pink never looked so good.

Romantic Waves

Cardigan: J Crew Swimsuit: Asos Hat: ModCloth Shoes: Madewell Earrings: Chanel

Are you sweet no matter what season (all year long)? Keep being adorable in classic white.

Thank you so much for reading. It’s been a marvelous time giving you readers style advice because creative expression is always a good time. Keep doing you this summer and as always stay stylin’. 

xoxo,

Dr. Style

Images obtained:  

http://wolfcubchronicles.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/amuse_06c.jpg