Chocolate, Sundaes & More with Her Campus WPUNJ

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at McGill chapter.

University is all about new friendships and experiences. After all, there is a countless amount of people for you to meet from across the country and around the world. There’s just so much to do and explore when you move to a new city, and this weekend was no exception for the Her Campus McGill team. We met the Her Campus chapter from William Paterson University from New Jersey and had a saccharine evening with our counterparts from across the border.

We started our evening on St. Catherine’s at Juliette et Chocolat where we ate sundaes, banana splits, and had an assortment of brownies. In addition to raving about the delicious desserts, there was no shortage of conversation because several members of our team arrived in style from their appointments with makeup artists at Christian Dior. No one could help but compliment them – they were fabulous from every angle, whether they embodied the cat eyeliner look or lined their lips with the deepest rouge. Of course, all the Her Campus girls have a good sense of style: Leather jackets, trench coats, and heels were all the rage as each girl took on her own interpretation of the look.

Some people parted after the event and others came along for drinks at Thursdays and dancing at Le Cinq. We did quite a bit of walking around the Concordia neighborhood, but no matter the venue, there wasn’t a moment without bonding. In fact, there are even photos to prove it:  

Photos are the author’s own. 

Erica is a writer for Her Campus. She is currently in her second year at McGill, pursuing a degree in English (Cultural Studies). She is also an aspiring writer who loves fashion, beauty, travel, and culture. She hopes that you enjoy her articles and her insights into the world around her.