This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at McGill chapter.

We always pay attention to how we dress at the beginning of the semester. Everyone takes the time to pick an outfit, accessories to match the outfit, and some girls will even take their time to decide what they are going to do with their hair (not talking about me here!).

Before you know it, readings begin piling up—it’s already paper season and you just do not have the time to prepare your outfits for school anymore. As homework assignments and papers appear, so do the sweatpants.

However, there are a few McGill collegiettes out there who consistently come to class appropriately dressed with cute outfits and killer confidence. Read on to meet a few of these savvy collegiettes as Her Campus McGill sits with them to talk fashion!

Name: Maryam Aziz
Age: 21
Major/Year: Honours Political Science, U3
Hometown: Laval
Fall fashion staple: Pashmina

Name: Clara Nencu
Age: 19
Major/Year: English and History, U1
Hometown: Montreal
Fashion inspiration and/or icon: Chiara Ferragni
Fall fashion staple: Tights
Favorite timeless piece: Chanel bag

Name: Sara-Jeanne Gaudreault
Age: 21
Major/Year: Anthropology, U3
Hometown: Montreal
Fashion inspiration and/or icon: Jackie Kennedy
Favorite place to shop in Montreal: Laurier Street
Favorite timeless piece: Little black dress

Name: Mélanie Devirieux
Major/Year: Political Science, U4
Hometown: Montreal
Fashion inspiration and/or icon: Michael Kors
Favorite place to shop in Montreal: Holt Renfew
Favorite timeless piece: Trench

Editor’s note: Last but not least, I couldn’t help but feature our fashion blogger and author of this article, Muriel, because let’s face it, she’s a pretty fashionable collegiette herself!

Name: Muriel Delille
Age: 21
Major/Year: Political Science and History, U4
Hometown: Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Fall fashion staple: Bright pants, men-inspired clothing, scarves
Favorite place to shop in Montreal: Mount-Royal, Laurier Street, and Zara
Favorite timeless piece: Black dress

Sofia Mazzamauro, born and raised in Montreal, is majoring in English Cultural Studies and minoring in Communication and Italian Studies. Along with being the editor-in-chief of Her Campus McGill, she is a writer for Leacock’s online magazine’s food section at McGill University and the editor of the Women’s Studies Undergraduate Interdisciplinary Journal. After graduation, she aspires to pursue a career in lifestyle magazine writing in Montreal.