This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at McGill chapter.

Hailing from Windsor, Ontario, Shane Culnan just IS campus cutie. Read on and you will all fall madly in love with him.

Major/ Year: U0 BMUS in Music Performance

Relationship Status: Taken…sorry ;)

Hometown: Windsor, Ontario (technically Detroit)

Celebrity Girl/Guy Crush: Liam Payne and Ellen DeGeneres

Turn-ons: Good cologne, fashion, down to earth, honest, chiseled six pack, loyal, a best friend

Turn-offs: Smelly in any which way, overall bad hygiene, dishonest, disrespectful, and self-centered. A really big turn-off is supporting imbalance in a relationship.

Best trait in a significant other: Being understanding

Hobbies: Sleeping, eating, music, shopping, being with friends and family, and dancing (twerking)

Favorite thing to do in Montreal: Sightseeing- I’m a city person and I think the metropolitan lifestyle is just so cool.

Favorite music: Lady Gaga. I also really really really like anything on a Detroit radio station.

Favorite movies: I love the Harry Potter Series, and I’m also huge for romantic comedies like The Proposal, Bridesmaids… I also love anything with Melissa McCarthy and anything that will make me cry like Like Crazy and One Day.

Biggest challenge you’ve had to face in your life: Losing my aunt was probably the hardest thing I’ve had to go through…. And also feeling excluded sometimes.

Beauty advice: Exfoliate! Avocado does wonders. Buy clothes that fit you in a very nicely tailored way. Smell good and look fab.

Where you’d be seen shopping: Sephora, H&M, Urban Outfitters, Winners… I love Winners! LUSH, oh and of course, Zara.

Secret Talent: Twerking (only on walls… I really can’t do it standing)

Everyone complements your butt…what is your secret? Honestly, it’s biking. You can do squats if you want but I think biking is really good for your butt. Also having a big butt has to be in your genes… no pun intended ;)

Images Retrived From:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153835696005714&set=a.10150271…

Runway. Vogue. Chanel. Freshman fashionista at McGill University.