This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at McGill chapter.

Meet this week’s Campus Cutie: Maddie James! Hailing from Baltimore, Maryland, Maddie is in her second year here at McGill. Wherever she goes in Montreal, you will want to be. Get to know this hilarious chica right now.

Name: Madeline Grande James

Year: U2 but the same age as all those U1s out there ;)

Studying: International Development & minoring in African Studies (proudly knows all the capitals of all the countries in Africa)

Where are you from: Baltimore, Maryland.

Involvement at McGill: Literally Nothing (yet)

Favourite place to eat on campus: Vinh’s Vietnamese.

Weirdest exam/finals story: This is unrelated but one day, I puked in front of the Adams building and then the next day, I puked in front of Stewart Bio.

Hottest cartoon movie character: Aladdin. because his big pants mean big things…

Speed Round!

Tea or Coffee? Earl grey steeped in male tears.

Beard or no beard? Soul patches exclusively.

Rain or snow? Rain.

Jeans or leggings? Jeggings?

Last show you binge watched? I watched myself binge-play The Sims.

Favourite bar in Montreal? Supersexe or Pinq Taco.

Wine or beer? Beer via shotgun only.

Images provided by the interviewee.

Hey! I'm a writer for Her Campus McGill! I started writing in September, 2014. This is my second year living in Montreal and going to McGill! I'm a U2 Arts student working towards a degree in History and a minor in Education. I've lived in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom and I speak English and conversational French. I love good beer, Indian food, and black coffee. I cook, run, and practice yoga. I'm currently obsessed with Hozier and all indie-folk-alternative music in general!