This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at McGill chapter.

Meet this week’s campus cutie, Kurt Cavadias! Hailing from Toronto, this U2 Marketing student loves the musings of Tina Fey, the idea of befriending Kourtney Kardashian, and his bed. (Like, he really loves his bed.)

What is your favourite place in the world? My bed.

And your favourite place in Montreal? My bed and Yamaza Sushi.

If you could have one celebrity as your best friend, who would it be? Kourtney Kardashian.

Who is your favourite professor you’ve had at McGill? Lindsay Holmgren.

What would you consider the best day of your life so far? The day I found sunglasses that fit my oversized head.

What house would you be sorted into if you went to Hogwarts? I wish Ravenclaw, but probably Hufflepuff.

What is your biggest pet peeve? People who take the elevator up one floor.

If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be? Tina Fey – Bossypants.

What is the most embarrassing song on your iPod? Toxic – Britney Spears.

What is your funniest McGill memory? Befriending the staff at Frite Alors.

Lightning Round:

Morning bird or night owl? Night owl

MAC or PC? MAC

Coffee or tea? Coffee

White or red wine? White

Summer or winter? Summer 

Originally from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Gabrielle is a fourth year student at McGill University. She watches a lot (some might say too much TV) and has gotten into screaming matches over movies. In her spare time, she enjoys being utterly self-deprecating. For clever tweets, typically composed by her favorite television writers, follow her twitter. For overly-posed (but pretending not to be) photographs follow her Instagram.