This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at McGill chapter.

Meet Campus Cutie Dan Kelly! This board game-loving and soccer-playing 21 year old is hot on the heels of a semester abroad in Singapore. Luckily, this Montreal native is back at McGill and you can learn more about him below!

The Basics

Age: 21

Year: U3

Major: Mechanical Engineering

Hometown: Beaconsfield (West Island of Montreal)

Relationship status: Single

All about Dan

Describe yourself in 3 words: Perfect, incredible, humble

Pet peeve: Probably people with zero spatial awareness.

Favourite food: Sweet potatoes. Oh and ribs.

Celebrity dream girl: Kristen Bell or Rashida Jones or both.

Dream job: Entrepreneur. A.K.A.: running my own business.

It’s a Friday night; this is what you’re doing: Definitely just hanging out with friends. I have a really close group and it never really matters what we’re doing. It usually ranges somewhere between board games and house parties.

The Hard Questions

Favorite place on campus: Can’t believe I’m going to let this one go, but it’s definitely getting the secret table on Schulich 4th floor with friends. To date, nothing productive has gotten done.

Best memory from your exchange in Singapore: Aside from travelling, my best memory is probably sneaking into the school’s amphitheater at midnight with 6 of my German friends. We plugged a laptop into the massive screen and played drinking games until the 8 am class came in the next morning. That was interesting.

Weirdest thing you’ve seen at McGill to date: Toughy. During E-Week I once saw a guy in a purple dinosaur costume with a pitcher duct-taped to one hand and a garbage bin taped to the other. He was alternating between puking and drinking… for like an hour. On second thought, it’s more disgusting than it is weird.

Images provided by the interviewee.