Money 30 micheile henderson lZ 4nPFKcV8 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Money 30 micheile henderson lZ 4nPFKcV8 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

A New Way to Make Quick Easy Money – Flashnotes.com

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MBU chapter.

A fairly new website – Flashnotes.com — is taking over the worlds of college students. With over 1,600 colleges and universities actively participating, Flashnotes.com is a growing industry. The website allows students to easily buy & sell course-specific study materials like their study guides, notes, flashcards, video tutorials, and even live video help. The main goal is to give college students the two things they need most – more money and better grades. When all is said and done, Flasnotes hopes to empower succesful college students to make money from their own study materials while helping other students study smarter to get better grades.

Of the revenue students generate by selling their study tools, 70% is given back to them, and the other 30% is funneled right back into Flashnotes.com in order to fuel its growth nationwide in the upcoming year. Flasnotes.com is no joke, either. Its top sellers have made over 5,000 dollars a semester, and the average student selling makes about thirty-one dollars per hour. It’s up to the students to decide how much to sell their materials for, but the average price is nine dollars.

You can thank the brilliant Mike Matousek for this creation.

His idea for Flashnotes.com arose during a statistics class his junior year at Kent State University. Matousek says, “Many of my classmates struggled to understand the professor’s ethereal lectures. I excelled in the course, which prompted my classmates to request my study guides and homework help. I started selling my study guides for $10 a piece – and quickly made over $1,000.” He continues,  “After I realized there was a real need for a platform where students could connect for help outside the classroom, I began gathering other students’ study materials from more classes and soon after launched Flashnotes.com during my senior year.” Also, there isn’t any need to worry about scams. Flasnotes.com will refund you fully, no questions asked, should problems arise. It’s a part of their 100% satisfaction guarantee. 

Since Spring Break is quickly approaching, you might do well to hop on Flashnotes.com yourself and start selling! Vacations can be expensive, especially for college students. So, we have Matousek to thank for this great new way to earn money and a higher GPA, fast. 

Rachel Heacock is a second-year at the University of Virginia. She is an Applied Statistics major with a concentration in Actuarial Finance with interest in an English minor. When she isn't watching baseball, she's in class, studying, or reading up on FanGraphs and MLB Trade Rumors. Born and raised in Northern Virginia, Rachel loves attending Washington Nationals games or relaxing at her southern lake house with her Lab-German Shepherd mixed puppy.