etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Need Help Netflixing?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MBU chapter.

Spring Break is approaching which means our free time is going to increase. What better way to occupy a squirrel’s time aside from watching shows on Netflix? If you’re getting tired of scrolling up and down the page without knowing what to watch, do not worry. Here’s a list of some highly addictive shows on Netflix that you needed to start, like, yesterday. 

1. Weeds (2012)

Weeds is a comedy that is rated 4 out of 5 stars on Netflix. It is about a mother who lives in the suburbs with two children after her husband dies. In order to continue living a comfortable lifestyle while paying for the bills on her own, she resorts to selling marijuana to her friends and neighbors. 

2. Once Upon A Time (2016)

Once Upon A Time is rated 5 out of 5 stars on Netflix. This show is based on all the fairy tales we knew as a kid, but with a MAJOR twist. All the fairy tales that we thought we once knew, in this show becomes drastically more interesting. Trust me, the twist and turns in this story will leave you dizzy for days! 

3. Prison Break (2008)

Prison Break is rated 5 out of 5 stars on netflix. This show is full of suspense and exhilaration. It is about a man who purposely goes to jail to to break his brother out. As the plot unfolds the two brothers get entangled in more and more drama including kidnapping, death, and even uncovering government secrets.

4. Orange is the New Black (2016)

Orange is the New Black is rated 5 out of 5 stars on netflix. This show is full of drama in an all women’s prison; which tells of each woman’s past experiences and their everyday battles. Episodes ranage from who’s the new HBIC to hot issues in the legal and prison system. Trust me, this show is definitely worth watching; take it from an ONB fan (bias, much?).  

So sit back, relax, and enjoy your spring break… with good ol’ Netflix.

May your days be blessed with Coconut oil. Alexandrea Edwards, an eager Senior studying Marketing and Communications at Mary Baldwin University. Travel and studying abroad enthusiast, "Big...BIG...Foodie", and watching needed clapbacks unfold.