Her Campus Finals Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MBU chapter.

During finals, are your bellies starting to rumble and groan from forgetting to eat during your restless studies? Or maybe you’re trying to recover from that awful cold you’ve been trying to get rid of for weeks! Is your hair a little flat from the constant ponytails and hats that take out the moisture and shine from your hair? Well, ladies, I think I may have found a few items that can help you out for finals week! Her Campus delighted the MBC Chapter (as well as other HC chapters) with a goodie bag for finals week, but I can’t keep all the final’s secrets to myself! 

1. Guilty pleasure snacks for the soul

The Kettle Brand Krinkle Cut Potato Chips: Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper, and Popcorn: Maple Bacon are the perfect addition to your study snacking. The chips, with a great crunch in every bite, perfectly seasoned with salt and ground pepper, will have you eating all of them in one sitting. Plus, munch the Maple Bacon seasoned popcorn, which is perfect for any pork lover. You can actually taste the smoked bacon in every bite, and the sweet maple coming in for the finish!

Did you know, #HeyNeighbor is an initiative to connecting with your next door neighbor, made by Kettle Brand? Did you know “Only half of Americans know their neighbor’s names?” Here are a few steps from Kettle Brand in order to easily get-to-know your neighbors:

Fill out a postcard that lets your neighbor know a few things about yourself

Fill up a goodie bag with delicious snacks: a way to connect and say hi

Leave it on your neighbor’s doorstep, or knock on the door and introduce yourself

Tell @KettleBrand about your experience!

2. Runny noses are the thing of the past

Cold-EEZE is here to demolish any germs that may keep you from concentrating on one of your exhausting exams. The Cold-EEZE Natural Multi-Symptom Relief shortens your cold and helps to relieve nasty coughs, chest congestion, and sore throats. Though, after your symptoms start disappearing you may feel a little weak. That’s where the Cold-EEZE Natural Immune Support comes in; it helps to promote immune system health with antioxidant and natural energy support. Germs, you better watch out!

3. Energize your hair and body

Are those locks looking a little depressed from all the straightening? Or maybe you can’t make it to Hunt for breakfast so you’re forced to take your exam without any energy? Say no more! TRESemmé and Luna are great for exam troubles. The TRESemmé: 7 Day Keratin smooth works with heat in order to give an effortless and salon-smooth style. Add it with the TRESemmé: Tres Two Spray, to keep the humidity from destroying your beautiful hair and you are golden for exam week. Who said you had to look like a hot mess? Plus, Luna is a great nutrition bar with 70% organic ingredients and an amazing taste that will keep you energized through the day. You’ll be glowing in those exams!    

4. More food, The Timeline Project, and  Cosabella

Are your pajamas feeling a bit itchy or your undergarments starting to wear and tear while you’re cramming for that last exam at two in the morning? Cosabella is the right stop for you. Their beautiful garments are any collegiette’s dream! Also, The Timeline Project is a great motivator for any college student who wants to get a step on their future now. If I were you, I would definitely look into it by checking out TheTimelineProject.com. Last but not least, I pulled out a Chipotle certificate for a Buy one, Get one free burrito, burrito bowl, salad, or order of tacos. 

Go get some of this stuff to help you with finals, ladies! Also, we want to thank Her Campus and all of our wonderful sponsors for the amazing goodies. And remember, there is only one more week ladies; keep on pushing! 

May your days be blessed with Coconut oil. Alexandrea Edwards, an eager Senior studying Marketing and Communications at Mary Baldwin University. Travel and studying abroad enthusiast, "Big...BIG...Foodie", and watching needed clapbacks unfold.
Rachel Heacock is a second-year at the University of Virginia. She is an Applied Statistics major with a concentration in Actuarial Finance with interest in an English minor. When she isn't watching baseball, she's in class, studying, or reading up on FanGraphs and MLB Trade Rumors. Born and raised in Northern Virginia, Rachel loves attending Washington Nationals games or relaxing at her southern lake house with her Lab-German Shepherd mixed puppy.