Welcome Back Collegiettes!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marywood chapter.

Welcome Back!

Well it is that time of year again… back to school. I am not sure about you but I am already in over my head with working two jobs and trying to be as involved in campus as possible. As I enter this year, I look back on everything I have done over the last three years at Marywood and Her Campus is one of my favorites. I urge all of you reading this to please reach out to me to get involved with this great organization.

HC Marywood’s 1st Birthday Party

This organization will give you so many opportunities and a platform to publish your work! You can then share this work on different social media accounts to reach as many people as possible. This organization is also a huge resume builder and will help you with your career plans after leaving Marywood. HC Marywood is a great way to meet people with similar interests as your own. While we all may write about different topics, we all have the same desire to share our thoughts with others.

CC’s 2016-2017 Anna Notchick and Alexandra Goebelbecker 

HC Marywood is a great organization to join on campus, and if you have wanted to join a club but have not been sure which would serve your interests best, I promise we can! Whatever your interests are, I am sure that there is an article you can write on them! We cater to everyone and we will try not limit you on what you can write on. We welcome new ideas and new people at any point throughout the year.

Anna Notchick and Alexandra Goebelbecker as press at a Hillary Clinton Rally!

To apply as a writer for HC Marywood, click on the following link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSectm0VdgPXaNCU4VlsEE2bqAJx7qJTkbbDv30DJd-okhEADw/viewform?usp=sf_link

If you have any questions about HC Marywood, email marywood@hercampus.com or annanotchick@gmail.com

HCXO,

Anna Notchick

Campus Correspondent