This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marywood chapter.

Although it seems unbelivably far away now, summer is just around the corner and very few things signal summer like the arrival of concert season. These are the shows you can’t miss this summer!  

Dierks Bentley: Bentley stopped in Scranton for a show last summer and he’s back on tour again this year. If you’re a country music fan this is a show you won’t want to miss as Bentley is bringing Cole Swindell and Jon Pardi along with him. See the show in Burgettstown, PA along with the 2017 Country Mega Ticket.

Billy Joel: The “Piano Man” singer is continuing his residency at the iconic venue starting in March and continuing through July! Joel holds the record having sold out over thirty shows at Madison Square Garden. If you’re a fan of classic rock or looking for a show to take your parents to this is a show you absolutely can’t miss!

John Mayer: The “Love on the Weekend” singer is taking his new album on the road. With 4.6 stars on Ticketmaster, Mayer is a fantastic performer that you can see in April at the Wells Fargo Arena in Philadelphia.

All Time Low: Dear Maria, Count us in! Your favorite band from middle school are back and touring their latest record. You can catch them in Pittsburgh in late August!

The Weeknd: He’s dominated the music industry this year and his music is always stuck in your head….you can catch this “Staryboy” in Brooklyn on June 6th and 7th!

Happy concert season, collegiettes! Also, summer where are you?

Alexandra Goebelbecker is a senior Advertising and Public Relations Major with a Comprehensive Social Science Minor. She co-founded Her Campus Marywood in April 2015 with McKensie Curnow. She makes up 1/2 of political column, Back to Back with co-author, Anna Notchick. In addition she is an intern at Condron Media, Student Activities Shadow, President of service sorority, Alpha Sigma Psi, Vice President of Marywood's Chapter of PRSSA and AAF, and LYM Campus Crew Member. Additionally she is a former  HC Campus Expansion Assistant and current High School Program Mentor.  Her passions include pop culture, popcorn and politics.   For more of Alexandra's Work: https://alexandrajgoebelbecker.wordpress.com