This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marywood chapter.

Meet Taylor Magee, a recent transfer student from Misericordia University!

Name: Taylor Magee

Major: Pre-Physicians Assistant

Graduation Year: 2018

Her Campus (HC): Where are you from?

Taylor Magee (TM): South Jersey

HC: What made you choose Pre-Physicians Assistant as your major?

TM: I find the human body very interesting and have previous history inthe medical field

HC: Dunkin or Starbucks?

TM: Dunkin because it is so much cheaper and I’m not a huge coffee-drinker so I need the flavor of their iced coffees!

HC: Cats or Dogs?

TM: Dogs! I’ve been a dog person my whole life and I’m allergic to cats.

HC: Why did you choose Marywood University?

TM: Last year, I didn’t have many options when the PA program at Misericordia University folded but I enjoy the atmosphere at Marywood!

HC: Who is someone you look up to?

TM: My Dad! He always seems to hold it together and know exactly what to say.

HC: What is your favorite food?

TM: Bagels, if you’re from New Jersey you understand the love.

HC: Where is your favorite place to go on campus?

TM: I like the gym a lot and the sance studio is super! I appreciate all of the new gym machinery.

HC: What is your dream vacation?

TM: Australia to see the Great Barrier Reef! I have always loved Sea Turtles so I think it would be amazing to see them there.

Alexandra Goebelbecker is a senior Advertising and Public Relations Major with a Comprehensive Social Science Minor. She co-founded Her Campus Marywood in April 2015 with McKensie Curnow. She makes up 1/2 of political column, Back to Back with co-author, Anna Notchick. In addition she is an intern at Condron Media, Student Activities Shadow, President of service sorority, Alpha Sigma Psi, Vice President of Marywood's Chapter of PRSSA and AAF, and LYM Campus Crew Member. Additionally she is a former  HC Campus Expansion Assistant and current High School Program Mentor.  Her passions include pop culture, popcorn and politics.   For more of Alexandra's Work: https://alexandrajgoebelbecker.wordpress.com