Meet Kirstin Wilson ’20

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marywood chapter.

Somehow in between being in class on the radio or running the campus crew for Love Your Melon, Kirstin found time to sit down with Her Campus

Name: Kirstin Wilson     

Major: Advertising and PR

Graduation Year: May 2020

Hometown: Trevose, PA

Her Campus (HC): “ Hi Kirstin, thanks for sitting down with us.”

Kirstin Wilson (KW): “Thank you so much.”

HC: “So what are you involved in on campus?”

KW: “Love your Melon, involved in my department with PRSSA/AAF, DJ on 91.7 VMFM, and assistant digital content editor for The Woodward.”

HC: “What is it like being the crew captain for Love Your Melon?”

KW: “It is very exciting, I was very intimidated at first because this was such a big task to form on or campus. Also I felt I had big shoes to fill after Emily. But I am very excited because now that we have a year under our belt, we are going to be able to accomplish so much more on this campus then we could have ever imagined.”

HC: “Why did you come to Marywood?”

KW: “I came because I wanted  to be at a smaller school, it’s only 2 hours from my home,and  our department has a good program and very diverse in all communications.”

HC: “Where is your favorite place to hangout on campus?”

KW: “First floor of the LC, by the emergency exit where everyone leaves from but not supposed to, I can get my work done and socialize.”

HC: “What is one thing you want to do before you graduate?”

KW: “I want to study abroad or go abroad for a service trip, something that takes me out of the US.”

HC: “What is the one great thing about your major?”

KW: “One great thing about my major is learning to meet new people and find new ways to connect with people.

HC: “What is your favorite show on Netflix?”

KW: “The Office”

HC: “Who is your celebrity crush?”

KW: “Tom Holland, he is so cute!”

HC: “Okay, last question Dunkin or Starbucks?”

KW: “Dunkin”

Senior, Hospitaltiy Management and Marketing major from Potomac, MD. I love guac, sleeping, and eating.  Twitter: @liasohl   Intagram: @lia.sohl