This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marywood chapter.

You can usually find him studying in the Science Center or on the soccer field. He loves a girl with a sense of humor and is single. So, here’s some things you should know about him ladies! This week’s campus cute is… Andrew Pellechia!

Name: Andrew Pellechia

Age: 18

Graduation Year: 2018

Major: Pre-Physician Assistant

Hometown: New City, New York

Relationship Status: Single

Favorite Food: Chicken Parm

Favorite thing about Marywood: “I’d have to say the girls from 241.”

Favorite musician: Florida Georgia Line

Celebrity Crush: Blake Lively

On Campus Activities: Soccer

Pet-Peeves: when people talk to much

If you were stuck on an Island you would need: a boat

Favorite Movie: Shawshank Redemption

TV Show: Scandal

Describe yourself in three words: hot as hell

Favorite quality in a girl: humor

Ideal date: May 5, because it’s not to hot and not to cold.

Fave song to dance to: T Wayne- Nasty Freestyle

Who inspires you? My parents

Where do you see yourself in five years? Working in a hospital

Do you have anything planned for this summer? “I’m working in a hospital and at a camp.”

What do you want to specialize in for PA? “Umm, undecided”

Do you consider yourself funny? “Yes, very funny.”

Can you tell us a joke? “Umm, I’m not funny in a joke way, more of a socially awkward way.”

Do you have any weird habits or quirks? “I talk to myself way too much. Please, don’t put that.”

Alexandra Goebelbecker is a senior Advertising and Public Relations Major with a Comprehensive Social Science Minor. She co-founded Her Campus Marywood in April 2015 with McKensie Curnow. She makes up 1/2 of political column, Back to Back with co-author, Anna Notchick. In addition she is an intern at Condron Media, Student Activities Shadow, President of service sorority, Alpha Sigma Psi, Vice President of Marywood's Chapter of PRSSA and AAF, and LYM Campus Crew Member. Additionally she is a former  HC Campus Expansion Assistant and current High School Program Mentor.  Her passions include pop culture, popcorn and politics.   For more of Alexandra's Work: https://alexandrajgoebelbecker.wordpress.com