Going Global with Gab: 10 Quotes to Inspire Your Next Adventure

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marywood chapter.

10 Quotes to Inspire Your Next Avdenture!

1.  “You will never be completely at home again, because part of your heart always will be elsewhere. That is the price you pay for the richness of loving and knowing people in more than one place.” Miriam Adeney
  2. “I am not the same having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.” Mary Anne Radmacher
  3. “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” Saint Augustine
  4. “If you’re twenty-two, physically fit, hungry to learn and be better, I urge you to travel — as far and as widely as possible. Sleep on floors if you have to. Find out how other people live and eat and cook. Learn from them — wherever you go.” Anthony Bourdain
  5. “I travel because I need too… because my wild, adventurous spirit can’t live according to the “norm”. I travel to regroup, to reinvent myself, to be the best me I can be, to find joy in the ordinary and peace in exploring. I travel to be.”
  6. “In the end, she became more than what she expected. She became the journey, and like all journeys, she did not end, she just simply changed directions and kept going.” R.M. Drake
  7. “We travel because we need to, because distance and difference are the secret tonic to creativity. When we get home, home is still the same, but something in our minds has changed, and that changes everything.”
  8. “If you think travel is dangerous, try routine. It’s lethal.”
  9. “Why do you go away? So that you can come back. So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colors. And the people there see you differently, too. Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving.” Terry Pratchett
  10. “Of all the books in the world, the best stories are found between the pages of a passport.”